The Maryland Lifetime Achievement Award recognizes a physician who exemplifies a long-standing dedication to furthering the specialty of Family Medicine through excellence in care, community engagement and support of new physicians in the specialty.
- Significant impact on Family Medicine as a specialty
- Impact on Family Medicine in the community
- Impact on the Maryland Academy of Family Physicians
- Lifetime involvement in local, state and/or national Academy and/or MDAFP-Foundation activities
- Provides patients and community with compassionate, comprehensive, and caring family medicine on a continuing basis.
- Enhances the quality of the community by being directly and effectively involved in community affairs and activities.
- Acts as a credible and amiable role model, both professionally and personally, for the science and art of medicine
- Fosters the development and/or recruitment of new physicians in Family Medicine
- Demonstrates a balance between career and family
- An active member in good standing with the Maryland Academy of Family Physicians (MDAFP) and American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP).
WHO CAN NOMINATE:
- MDAFP Members
- MDAFP Board of Directors
* Deadline for Submissions is October 1, 2022.