The Maryland Family Medicine Educator of the Year Award recognizes an educator who has made outstanding contributions to Family Medicine undergraduate, graduate and/or continuing education.
- Recognized for exemplary teaching skills and outstanding progression of abilities over several years by medical students, residents, or peers.
- Enhances the quality of the community by being directly and effectively involved in community affairs and activities.
- An active member in good standing with the Maryland Academy of Family Physicians (MDAFP) and American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP).
WHO CAN NOMINATE:
- Current or Former Students/Residents
* Deadline for Submissions is October 1, 2023.